- An uneven pattern created by link knitting that returns the front and back stitches to the plating knitting that aligns indigo yarn and cotton acrylic yarn. Furthermore, the jacquard pattern is characterized by the deep texture of the indigo thread that looks like a heather. You can wear it in Unisex with a knit vest with a large armhole and a spacious width.
length 56cm / Chest circumference 120cm
length 61 cm / Chest circumference 134 cm
86% cotton 14% acrylic
Country of origin
(Male) Height 180cm M size
(Female) Height 165cm S size
This product uses a Material dyed with indigo dye, so it will change from dark blue to light blue by repeatedly wearing it and washing it many times. Avoid wearing it in combination with white or light-colored items, or layering it as the color will transfer. Please wash it alone as the color will fade when washing.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)