- "Timberland" is a brand that started from a shoe store in Boston, Massachusetts, USA in 1918. This is a traditional moccasin shoe finished with traditional Timberland hand-sewn. Craftsmanship is included abundantly. The function is also excellent, and the 360 ° race system is an effective function for shoes with slightly shallow heels. It has the role of improving the overall fit. Furthermore, by using a rug sole, it sets it apart from other moccasins. Coordination with basic pants such as denim and chinos is recommended.
Country of origin
Vietnam / Portugal
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)