- ENDS AND MEANS is a domestic brand that started in 2011. Mr. Uchiyama, who works on brand direction, has influenced the work, military and other used clothing culture, and the items created by fusing London's skate culture, etc. are somewhat nostalgic and have a traditional atmosphere. There are only items with taste. Most of the products are made in Japan, and they are characterized by making products that cannot be achieved by mass production, such as ordering fabrics from all over the country or requesting craftsmen from each region to manufacture and dye them.
Therefore, many of them are tasty and change over time each time they are used, and they can be used habitually for a long time.
length 71 cm / Chest circumference 124 cm / center of back to sleeve tip 86 cm
length 73 cm / Chest circumference 130 cm / center of back to sleeve tip 90 cm
Outer fabric: 60% cotton 40% nylon
Lining: 100% polyester
Country of origin
Height 180 cm L size
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)