- "Muko Towel" A glue material used in the general towel manufacturing process. While increasing the strength of cotton yarn and making it easier to weave, it hinders water absorption and causes water pollution. Muco Towel is a product that does not use glue and is friendly to the natural environment. In addition, it retains the excellent water absorption and texture inherent in cotton, and is more voluminous and soft to the touch than ordinary towels. A feeling of size that is easy to carry daily. As it is a set of two, you can use it as a replacement. The casual "BLUE BLUE" embroidery is an accent. It comes in a special gauze bag, so it is recommended as a small gift for loved ones.
Vertical 30 cm/width 29 cm
Country of origin
A glue-free towel that does not use glue in the manufacturing process in consideration of the natural environment. It retains the excellent water absorption and texture inherent in cotton, and is more voluminous and soft to the touch than ordinary towels.
[Notes on inventory display]
* Store inventory is as of today's 8:00.
* Even if it is in stock, it may be sold out, so please contact your store.
* You can also order at the store, so please contact your store.
* Mail order is also available at each store by phone. (You can use Sagawa Express e-collect)